Support Specialist (Part-Time, Weekend Morning or Afternoon Shift)
RemoteUnited States, New York, New YorkCustomer Support
Customer Support Specialists offer help to the users of POAP - whether they be Collectors or Issuers - through the use of our online chat-bubble system (Intercom). You will be required to provide this support to our users in as professional, kind, and swift a manner as possible. This requires a strong technical understanding and familiarity with our product and how it's used. Naturally, strong interpersonal skills are a must. Due to POAP's nascency, its product is fluid and ever-changing; this means there is lots of opportunity for those who can thrive in such an environment.
- Responding to customer questions within a timely fashion (<2 minutes from initial contact).
- Maintaining a positive attitude during all interactions with Customers.
- Maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of >80%
- Document and organize Customers' feedback regarding Support Documentation so that instructional content may be produced and improved upon.
- Staying up-to-date with all POAP process/flow changes as well as changes to the POAP ecosystem as you must be able to explain these to users.
7:00-15:00 eastern time
Opportunity for additional hours as well.
Friday night-Saturday morning:
eastern timeOpportunity for additional hours as well.
- Time management skills
- As a part-time work-from-home position, you must be able to manage your time effectively so as to complete all work required in a timely fashion.
- Strong independence/self-management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Preference given to multi-lingual individuals
- Thorough understanding of POAP and its products:
- Drop creation
- Distribution methods and how to set them up
- Discord Bot(s)
- Telegram Bot(s)
- Decentraland Dispensers
- Marketing utility and POAP's value proposition
- Use cases and how to set them up
- Strong sense of teamwork/interpersonal coordination
- With a team as remote and diversified as ours, respectful communication, patience, and cooperation are key.
- Users from our community with a thorough understanding of POAP and the event creation/distribution process.
- Individuals who have worked customer service roles in the past (preferably online).
- Strong independent learners.