RemoteUnited States, New York, New YorkCuration Body
Curators are fundamental to the well-being of the POAP ecosystem. The Curation Body is an independent group within POAP that dedicates itself to reviewing drops requested by issuers, establishing guidelines for proper usage of the protocol, and ensuring compliance. Joining the Curation Body in this early stage will provide the right candidate with very high visibility on the spirit of what we do at POAP, as well as the opportunity to shape the future of the protocol.
- Review POAP drop requests for compliance with the most current Curation Body Guidelines in a timely fashion.
- Support POAP issuers through their best efforts to use the protocol, and distribute this information to the product team.
- Maintain communication with POAP’s most frequent issuers.
- Manage communication with individual issuers through the appeal process and otherwise coordinate dispute resolution.
- Contribute to the development of increasingly suitable policy, in concert with the rest of the Curation Body.
This is a junior position reporting directly to the Curation Manager. As such, the position doesn’t require a great degree of prior experience. The nature of the work does, however, require certain individual qualities; personal integrity, a high degree of accountability, and strong attention to detail are all paramount. Additionally:
- Internet sleuthing and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written command of the English language.
- Comfort with Discord, Telegram, and Twitter as primary communication tools.
- As POAP is a 24/7 operation, we are hiring individuals across time zones.
- Command of a second language - particularly Spanish and Mandarin- is an asset.