Business Development Representative (BDR)
RemoteUnited States, New York, New YorkBusiness Development
The Business Development Team drives projects and cultivates relationships to push the envelope of the POAP protocol. BizDev Representatives work with major organizations to bring every industry to web3. The team focuses on identifying and tracking exciting business opportunities. As a BDR, you will be instrumental in maintaining client relationships and helping new organizations onboard into the POAP ecosystem.
- Help organizations build their web3 strategy and drive community engagement through POAP.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key leaders for the organizations you support.
- Drive innovative and sophisticated adoption of POAP protocol.
- Record Business Development activity and consistently accurately in the CRM.
- Support post-sale follow-up and analysis, ensuring we are meeting customer requirements.
This is a junior to mid-level position reporting directly to the Business Development Manager. Applications should expect to work within a team and be independently accountable to their own work, communicating progress and roadblocks to leadership regularly. Ideal candidates would exhibit these skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Personal accountability and adherence to deadlines
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Can work independently, anticipating the next course of action
- Some web3/crypto experience preferred
- Project management skills including plan development, follow-through, organization, meeting facilitation, and ability to synthesize information into a digestible summary, with actionable next steps